Monday, March 28, 2011

A Challenge for You

One of the many things I enjoy about having two girls is how completely different and unique they are. On Thursday and Friday, I went to their parent/teacher conferences. I spent about 25 minutes with each teacher, reviewing both Lucy and Elaine's work and the progress they've made this year. Each teacher had a lot to say about each girl, and I've devised a little quiz below. Your job is to select the correct girl for each teacher comment.

2011 Parent/Teacher Conference Quiz

1. She is bright and creative.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

2. She loves to write.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

3. She is strong in language arts.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

4. She could use some extra work in math.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

5. She is extremely social aka talks too much.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

6. She is easily distracted by others (and talking) and consequently is the last to finish her work.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

7. She chats at inappropriate times.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

8. She is very kind and loving.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

9. She is a friend to everyone.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

10. She needs to focus better.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

11. She is ready for third grade.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

12. She is ready for kindergarten.

a) Lucy
b) Elaine
c) Both

Answer Key
1-10: C
11: A
12: B

Honestly, except for the last two items I could have just gone to one conference.

Also? I love my girls.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey, I guessed almost perfectly! That was fun! I'm glad you had good conference results. Easy to do when you have such great girls and easy to be when you have such a great mom!