Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Add flour, salt, and a little music...

(That's a line from "The Mouse and the Cookie.) Anyway, I stole a page from Alysa's and Jill's blogs and added a playlist. I took Shelfari off because even though it was cool, I never added any books to it. If it's annoying, feel free to hit pause. I just put on some songs I love and that we listen to around here. (Of course when I'm in my car all by myself, singing, I listen to stuff like "Shackles" by Mary Mary. But I was going for the join-us-in-our-relative-serenity-around-the-breakfast-table mood rather than the drive-around-with-the-radio-turned-to-window-shattering-volume-while-Alice-sings-offkey mood.)

You'll never know what you've missed...

3 comments:

Jill said...

love the music!!! :)

Juliet said...

The song If I Stand...I kept thinking that I had heard that before and then I remebered that my sister friend's daughter did a CD with that song on it. The CD is Suzanne Tilghman/See.

She is a grad from BJ and has a beautiful trained voice.

Thanks again for the songs.

Ann-Marie said...

I think I'm going to get rid of shelfari, too, and for the same reason. If only I had a sound card to hear your music...I'm sure it's great.